Saturday, June 18, 2011

Longish wait in KLIA

Dateline Fri Jun 17, 2032hrs: Just like the Tom Hanks' "The Terminal" or the Kath & Kim ep where they never left the airport. I've been here at Kuala Lumpur international airport for 12 hours now. I hadn't packed my laptop power supply so work was truncated, and the wifi is patchy so still off the grid even using my mobile devices. So for the record it's 8.32pm in KL.

Still, after getting in at 6am from Paris, trouble getting a burger;


a foot massage, some wandering, an hour sleeping on benches and five in a transit hotel, then a bowl of beef noodles and some more wandering, I'm here at the Satay club with only about two hours to wait.


And the satay at B9 looks good.


I suppose I did manage to buy some cigarettes for a bud, ties for myself and pashminas for my lovely wife.

Home soon I suppose. And relatively refreshed.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment